Tangerines are without a doubt the most popular and most delicious citric fruits and this are the reason why a lot of people love them so much. Tangerines have amazing flavor and aroma which, actually make them irresistible.
Tangerines, besides having the exquisite flavor, they also contain many health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It strengthens the immune system, and it improves the function of the lungs and many others.
The good news is that you can cultivate your own tangerines at your home. Tangerines can grow in flowerpots or perhaps in your garden if you like. Here you will find out how to grow your own tangerines, and see that is really easy and very economical.
Learn how to cultivate tangerines at home:
- First, you need a flowerpot; best is medium sized one and make some holes in the bottom for drainage
- Put some organic soil and small stones at the bottom which help for better drainage. A little sand is also good for ventilation.
- Put the seeds and cover them with soil well, but do not press very hard.
Place the flowerpot somewhere with a lot of sunlight.
- Water the plant every time the ground feels dry about an inch deep.
- Broken and withered branches must be cut off.
- From time to time, add some fertilizer, which is rich in magnesium, zinc and iron.
- When the tangerines are ready harvest them very carefully not to damage them.
Try cultivating your own organic tangerines at home instead of buying the sprayed ones at the market. Enjoy your fresh and amazing tangerines every time you want.