Salt is an essential ingredient that needs to be consumed to enable various functions in the body like regulating blood pressure, exchanging ions, and transporting nutrients in and out of the cells, and many more.
But there are different types of salt that have different effects on the body. Pure, unrefined salt is not the same as table salt, and pure salt is more beneficial than the table one.
But there are also different types of pure and nutritious salts. And from them we can say that the Himalayan salt is the best and contains the most nutrients. It is abundant in trace minerals and macrominerals and it is pink.
Here in this article, you can read about the health benefits of the Himalayan salt and you can also learn how to make the simplest and blandest dish into one full with nutrients.
Here are the reasons why to choose Himalayan salt:
- Pink Himalayan salt is abundant in minerals. Due to this rich content it is highly effective. The exact numbers are that pink Himalayan salt has 84 elements, electrolytes and minerals.At first, it may not seem as a very huge number, but when you know that there are only 118 elements, you will understand how big the number really is. So this is the most important reason why you must consume Pink Himalayan Salt every day.
- It can repair present deficiency of minerals. Himalayan salt is rich in iodine, magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium – the top 5 minerals of which most American have deficiency.The most serious one is the iodine deficiency, because iodine is an essential mineral that promotes and boosts the metabolism. You can repair the iodine deficiency by simply consuming Himalayan salt on a daily basis.
- Sodium content -- The Pink Himalayan Salt has the highest amount of sodium. We all think that sodium causes bad effects because it is contained in processed food, but unprocessed sodium is very beneficial for our health.Sodium can control nerve transmissions, heart function, muscle contractions and it can also regulate blood pressure and blood volume. For people between 9-50 years old, the daily recommended dose is 1,500-2,300 milligrams of sodium. Just 1 teaspoon has 400 milligrams of sodium.
- Detoxification – Himalayan salt is also highly beneficial in external detoxification due to its amazing mineral content.
- Also, you can use the Himalayan bath salt, and it can provide a cleansing and detoxifying effect, because due to its negative ions and minerals it has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin, and it makes your skin look younger. It can also clean the air.
Also another fact that is very important is that all the reputable lamps contain Himalayan salt instead of table salt or sea salt; and it makes it so amazing because the negative ions tie up with the positive ones that are in the air, and then it cleans and neutralizes the air.
Himalayan salt can be found in every well stored health food store. They sell it as coarse grains or as fine salt.
It is recommended to use the fine-grained Himalayan salt with small crystals that can be added in every meal. Always check to see if the salt that you are buying is pink. This means that it is abundant in minerals.