Peppermint Oil is very helpful in burning the extra calories and it can also help you to quit consuming junk food
Consuming refined sugar can get you to become very addicted to it. And when compared to the addiction caused by habit-forming drugs it practically causes the same effect, and this was proven by many scientists and studies.
The addiction to sugar is actually a very difficult habit to quit, and particularly in cases when the digestive tract and the body full with sugar-loving bacteria, parasites, candida and yeast. So if you want to eliminate this sugar addiction, you need to follow an actual detox process. Luckily, there is a natural treatment using peppermint essential oil, which can be extremely helpful in the case of sugar addiction.
Alan Hirsch MD- has conducted a study in which he proved that the treatment of inhaling peppermint has a direct effect on the satiety center -which is ventromedial nucleus in the hypothalamus, whose job is to stimulate the feeling of satiety after having a meal.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint is actually a hybrid mind created from spearmint and watermint. It origins from Europe and Middle East, but today it has spread and it is grown all over the world. this essential oil is one of the most commonly used essential oils, and all this is for a good reason. It offer you a various therapeutic benefits such as relieving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and also improving indigestion. It also has the ability to treat nervous disorders, reduce stress, relieve helps infections, clean up phlegm, hinder asthma, and also decrease tuberculosis-induced inflammation.
How to make Peppermint Oil
- peppermint leaves -- preferably fresh
- carrier oil -- recommended to use olive oil
- a glass jar with lid
First wash the peppermint leaves nicely and then chops them. Then place them into the jar and add the olive oil. Close the jar tightly and store it for about 24 hours. After, strain the mixture and put more leaves and oil and then close it again. Do this process for five days and then take out the leaves and pour the oil in a different container. Store in cool area.
Uses of Peppermint Oil
- Improves the respiratory function
- Improves the digestive health
- It can offer refreshing twist when added in your smoothie
- It can boost your energy if you massage your temples with it in the morning
- It gives a fresh breath if you put one drop in your mouth
- Reduces bloating and gas
- It is added in many oral health products
- Helps with stomach problems if you put several drops of it in a Veggie Capsule
- It can also be beneficial if you are in a bad mood or you are tired