A large portion of us adore ice cream however the shop purchased variants are generally processed a lot, dairy based and stacked with nasties (like sugar). This simple formula utilizes the unassuming coconut, our most loved fruit, which is less demanding to process, sensitivity free and stacked with awesome fats. It doesn’t show signs of improvement than that.
Serves 4 individuals
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 large cans of organic full-fat coconut milk
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 4 large dates, pitted
1. Store the jars of coconut milk in the cooler to cool pleasantly overnight. In the morning turn the jars over, open them and add the fluid from the can into a different bowl.
2. Take the rest of the coconut milk fat into a blender as this is the well done that we’ll use for the formula.
3. Now join the majority of the fixings into a rapid blender/sustenance processor and mix until the point that you have a pleasant thick and smooth consistency. Subsequent to mixing every one of the fixings, empty the mixture into a freezer and give it a decent blend each thirty minutes or so to keep away from it ending up noticeably excessively solid. You may need to do this 3 or 4 times yet it’s well justified, despite all the trouble.
4. When you’re happy with the consistency, serve and bon appetite!