Numerous people just want to stay in bed and not to get up in the morning when they wake up early. For this reason, a lot of people have a morning habit to consume drinks with caffeine in order to wake them up and fill them with energy. Even though coffee and tea are the most popular ‘morning drink’ for quick waking up, we can offer you some replacement drinks for them, which are actually more effective and much healthier.
1. Metabolism booster shot
In order to the high amount of energy during the day, it is essential to maintain your metabolism healthy. The digestive system may be in charge of extracting the nutrients from food and provide energy for your body, but the metabolism is the one that transforms the nutrients into energy that your body needs.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (organic if possible)
- A little cayenne pepper (heats up the body through thermogenesis and improves the metabolism)
- The healthy properties of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice are well-known, and the cayenne pepper improves the metabolism and in this way stops gaining weight.
2. Green smoothie shot
In order to maintain high levels of energy, the most important nutrient is the protein. The Green smoothie shot is full with potassium, vitamin D and it has 10 grams of protein.
- 1 slice of ginger
- 2 cups of spinach (organic)
- ¼ frozen blueberries (organic)
- You can also incorporate some Stevia
Use a blender to mix all the ingredients together to prepare the green smoothie shot. If you like your shot to be more liquid you can pour some water in the blender. If you prefer more shots, you can prepare them at once and keep them in the fridge.
3. Digestion booster shot
Food gives the body energy, but to get energy from food, first it needs to be digested and to break down the nutrients, and that is the function of the digestive system. If you are experiencing problems with the digestive system it can lead to lack of energy during the day and many other problems from poor digestion.
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (organic)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (helps digestion and boosts the metabolism)
- A little ground ginger (organic)
This shot improves the functioning of your digestive system during the day. This shot may have a strong sour flavor, but you can add some water to make it sweeter for consuming.
It is very important what you consume first thing in the morning, so try to choose healthy and most beneficial drinks. They will need to provide your body with enough energy to go through your day. So consume any of these 3 healthy and beneficial shots, because they will boost you energy and fill your body with enough nutrients that your body needs.
Other included sources linked in Family Life Goals’s article: