Modern times bring a lot of modern health problems, and the most common is obesity, which can be caused by many different factors, and due to that there are various treatments.
But, many of these treatments do not give any results, and experts have finally discovered the real reason for that.
One study was conducted in the Yorkshire, which had about 4000 obese participants, who were separated in 6 different groups.
- Heavy-drinking males – in this category were men who had little problems because of obesity, but they consumed excess amounts of alcohol.
- Affluent and healthy elderly – here were people who had good health, but with high blood pressure and higher alcohol consummation.
- Poorest health – these were people who were economically deprived, and who suffered from numerous chronic diseases.
- Young healthy females – these were women who suffered from several problems linked to obesity– like diabetes type 2.
- Unhappy and anxious middle-aged – these were mostly women who had bad mental health and wellbeing.
- Physically sick but happy older people – these were older people with some chronic problems like osteoarthritis, but good mental health.
In this study, the experts investigated numerous factors that can be the cause for obesity, which is very important in finding the correct treatment for this problem.
The distribution of body fat is divided into two types – gynoid and android.
Here is the explanation of PositiveMed:
- More men than women have the ‘android’ fat distribution and that’s why it is called like that. it also concerned the body type called ‘apple’ – when the waist is bigger than the hips.
On the contrary,
- The other type ‘genoid’ is more common in women. It is also referred to as the ‘pear’ type. This type is when the hips are bigger than the waist.
It is very important to know the right reason for the development of fat accumulation in a particular area before starting the process of burning the fat.
Here is a detailed explanation of the process and instruction of burning the buildup fat.
1. Stomach- Centered Obesity (Android)
Anxiety, stress and depression can result wit excess weight in the stomach area. So it is recommended to exercise and also perform some relaxation techniques.
2.Swollen Stomach Obesity (Android)
Excessive consummation of alcohol and also having problems breathing can result with fat accumulation in the abdominal area. So reduce the intake of alcohol and also do some exercises for breathing, to do a complete body workout.
3.Large, Protruding Stomach with Upper Back Fat (Android)
This type of body fat is due to physical inactivity. So in this case it is recommended to regulate the levels of blood sugar and also exercise on a regular basis. It is also important to reduce the intake of food.
4.Upper Body Obesity (Android)
This type of body fat is most common for people who are physically inactive and consume a lot of food. So in this case it is recommended to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day and also avoid eating sweets.
5.Lower Body Obesity (Gynoid)
This group involves mostly women. In this case you need to combine cardio exercises and also lower –body resistance training.
6.Lower Body Obesity that Includes Lower Legs (Gynoid)
This type of obesity is most common for pregnant women, due to the swelling in the legs. In this case you need to try water aerobics in order to lower the pressure in the feet and leg joints, and you can also raise the feet up while you are sitting.
But, in case the diet plan and the exercising is not efficient in burning the fat, find out if the reason for that is due ti hormonal imbalances or genetics. And for proper treatment you should consult a health care professional.