Acidosis is usually a sign of the unhealthy body. This is perfect place and the conditions for growing bacteria, illness and yeast. State of acidosis is very dangerous for the bones, because it uses the minerals from vital organs and bones in the fight against body acids. In this process, the body minerals such as, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium decrease a lot and this is very dangerous for the body and health. If this condition is not discovered early it can lead to body acidosis.
The body creates acidic waste products, and we eat a big amount of acidic food such as dairy, meats, grains and sugar. The body cannot manage to process the high amount of acid, which builds up.
Here are some medical conditions caused from the acidic body:
- Sensitive and inflamed gums and cavity
- Allergies and aches
- Headaches, confusion and lack of sleep
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Increased free-radical damage
- Heart problems, arrhythmias, fast heart beat
- Lack of energy and constant fatigue
- Shortness of breath, coughing and problem’s breathing
- Sciatica, lumbago stiff neck
- Decreased immune system
- Joint and muscle pain, lactic acid builds up
- Osteoporosis, fragile and weak bones, hip fractures, bone spurs
- Aging prematurely
- Infections of kidney and bladder
- Cardiovascular problems
- Excessive growth of yeast fungal
Can the pH level be balanced by the body?
The body can actually balance pH, but it is going to cost it. All tissues and fluids, apart from the stomach have an alkaline pH level. The pH level all over the body can vary, apart from the blood which has a pH of 7.35 to 7.45, and the other body systems adjust the level of blood pH in the normal level. For example, alkaline elements are taken from the small intestine’s digestive system by the blood, in case it turns up to be acidic. It can lead to another medical condition if the body itself balances pH levels.
Test your pH level
Knowing your pH level is very important so you definitely need to test it. Normal pH level can be from 6.75 to 7.25 and this is considered healthy levels. 7.36 are the greatest pH level.
You cannot recognize which food is acidic and which alkaline just by taste
One surprising fact is that lemons are actually alkaline forming food, even though most people think that they are in fact acidic. Lemons do not make acid in the body due to the fact that its acids are oxidized into water and carbon dioxide.
The prime alkaline forming minerals are calcium, potassium, iron, sodium and magnesium. Actually, foods which have high content of minerals are the major alkaline forming food. But a lot of foods have acid and alkaline minerals. If the level of alkaline minerals is higher, then it is alkaline forming food and the other way around.
The body cannot manage everything
Balancing the alkaline acid is mostly determined by the type of food we consume. If the body attempts to balance the pH levels on its own, it can cause many other medical problems.
The level of pH in the body mostly depends of the food we eat. For example if we consume more alkaline forming food, the pH level in the body will be alkaline. On the other hand, if we eat more acid forming food, the pH level will be acidic. The solution to this is to balance the consummation of both types of food.
How does the body react to particular food?
How the body reacts to particular type of food is determined by your dominant constitutional type. If oxidative is your dominative type, then you body will become more acidic by vegetables and fruit, and on the other hand it will become more alkaline from food which contains high amount of proteins. And it goes the other way around; your body will become more acidic from proteins if your dominative type is ANS.
Improve your Alkalinity with these advices
- Consume a lot of water
- Replace the traditional lunch with some green salad
- Do not consume processed food
- Avoid dairy milk and drink coconut or almond milk
- Test your pH level frequently
- Consume more green juice and smoothies
- Avoid acidic food
- Apply lettuce leaves and collard greens as wraps
- Replace beverages like soda, sugars and coffee with herbal tea, green drinks and herbal coffee