17 Signs Of Mold Illness (And How To Tell If You’re At Risk)

The presence of mold in the house can provoke many health problems. In order to cure this condition, you must know its symptoms and the group of people that is most sensitive to it. However, the traditional medicine doesn’t offer appropriate treatment because it doesn’t acknowledge it as a really medical issue. Also, the symptoms are very common, similar to other aches and conditions and therefore, are often connected to other health problems.

These are the signs of the mold illness:

  • Headaches
  • PEM (post-exercise malaise) and weakness
  • Lack of focus, confusion and forgetfulness
  • Red eyes blurred vision and intolerance of light
  • Sinus infection, cough, affected breathing
  • Vertigo
  • Shaking
  • Static “electric shocks”
  • Weight loss resistance
  • Arthritis-like pain, constant nerve pain and muscle cramps
  • Sweating overnight
  • Exceeding thirst
  • Paralysis and itching feelings
  • Intestinal pain and nausea
  • Increased excretion
  • Metallic taste

From this list, it is obvious why the mold illness is very often mixed up with the symptoms of other conditions.

The impacts of mold illness have been researched for a very long time. This condition is consolidation of many types of plagues that grow in the fiber and produce a very small bacterium that later on grow and float and can’t be noticed with an eye.

The mold prospers best in misty, humid and warm places but also in areas with low ventilation and places that are inclined to floods and water exposure.

That is why mold is very common in the bathrooms and rooms with bad ventilation. It sticks to the carpets, furniture, books even to pets and papers. It also rotates in the air so you need to change the HVAC filters 4 times a year.

Buildings with water damage are prone to mold. These places help in the merger of toxins found at the air that later forms poisonous chemical combination and mycotoxins, toxins that survive on the bacterium and mold pieces released to the air.

Moreover, latest studies have shown that sinus infection is one of the main reasons for this illness.

Most of the buildings we live in are water damaged thus causing mold and mold illnesses. We spent most of our time in our homes or offices, so it is good to know how to diminish its toxic influence.

Particularly, mold illness belongs in the group of biotoxin diseases and it is known also by the name Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS). CIRS is defined by Ritchie Shoemaker, MD, and author of 8 books including Surviving Mold: Life in the Era of Dangerous Buildings, as a chronic inflammatory response on the exposure to the environment of water-damaged buildings populated with toxic organisms such as bacteria, inflammations, and actinomycetes.

He also says that and 24% of the people can’t make an appropriate antibody response because they have HLA-DR gene(an immune response gene) and this subgroup includes 95% of the mold illness cases.

Dr. Shoemaker goes on and says that there are 2% of people that are particularly likable to develop mold disease because they have “sicker quicker” variations of these genes.

Furthermore, many people don’t notice the toxins such as mold and they continue to revolve in the body system. Then, these toxins lead to a chronic inflammatory response.

Mold illness causes serious health problems and weakening of the immune system. So, if it isn’t treated right, or it is left untreated can provoke many other diseases.

If the patient has all of these conditions the diagnosis is clearly CIRS:

  • Abnormality in the Visual Contrast Sensitivity Test
  • A genetic predisposition to illnesses of the biotoxin group
  • Previous exposure to toxin-producing molds (ERMI testing)
  • Vascular, neuroimmune and endocrine abnormalities consistent with the biomarkers specific to the CIRS.

So, if you experience any of these symptoms and you are exposed to mold you need to learn and study everything about this condition. Then, inspect the presence of mold in your home or office. You can do ERMI test or hire a professional to solve this problem. It will cost you less than 350$. Lastly, find a trained clinician and test your sensitivity to mold illness.


Source: justnaturallyhealthy.com

Comments