The World Health Organization stated that there are over 3.5 billion people that have the same parasitic infection in the world. Any organism that feeds off and lives in another organism is called a parasite. Parasites use the nutrients from the body and in that way they can cause damage to the whole organism. There are many kinds and forms of parasites that live in our organism. The most common place for them to thrive is in the human intestines. They can take your food, and you can feel hungry quickly after eating and you cannot gain weight. Other types of parasites can eat your red blood cells and this can result in anemia.
10 symptoms of parasite presence in the body and way to eliminate them
- Depression, frequent feeling of apathy, exhaustion and fatigue.
- Diarrhea. Parasites usually are situated in the intestines and this can cause numerous abdominal issues obstructing the regularity.
- Various skin issues: sores, popular lesions, hives, rashes eczema and dry skin.
- Anxiety and mood issues like restlessness, anxiety, forgetfulness, depression, nervousness and mood swings.
- Sleeping issues like disturbed sleep, bed wetting, teeth grinding in your sleep and insomnia.
- Appetite and weight issues like inability to lose or gain weight, constant hunger, loss of appetite, long standing obesity and weight gain.
- Joint and muscle issues such as heart pain and arthritic pain, pain in navel, numbness of hands and feet, muscle cramping, joint pain and muscle pain.
- Medical condition of iron-deficiency anemia.
- Prostate problems, water retention, menstrual issues, cysts and fibroids, urinary tract infections, PMS and reproductive problems.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This is the most frequent symptom of parasite presence. The parasites thatare in the intestines usually fix themselves to the walls and this, results in intestine inflammation.
If you want to find out whether you have parasites is to test your stool. The best thing to do is to go to a medical specialist and get tested properly in order to find out which type of parasitic infection you are dealing with.
Sugar and other things that can be converted into sugar are the parasite’s favorite food. So avoid using sugar and other products like processed meat, so that you stop feeding your parasites.
The best way to eliminate the parasites from your body is to use herbs and food that will make your body a hostile environment instead of a hospitable one. Parasites do not like papaya, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, pineapple, coconut oil, aloe, raw cabbage, blackberries, ginger and gentian root. So consume these products as much as you can. In order to facilitate the throwing out of the parasites, you need to eat more fiber.